Electronic communication including emails and other transmitted documents ("Communication") may have been prepared by sales functions ("Sales") within GrupoFinanciere or one of its affiliates (collectively "GrupoFinanciere"), and may not have been produced, reviewed or edited by GrupoFinanciere's research department ("Research"). Any opinions expressed in Sales & Communications are those of the author or individual sender ("Author") and may differ from the opinions expressed by other GrupoFinanciere departments, including Research.
These Communications are intended for the personal use of the recipient and do not constitute an offer, a recommendation or a solicitation to enter into, or otherwise purchase or sell, any transaction or security, or to participate in any particular transaction strategy unless they are expressly referenced as such content. These Communicationss, and the information contained therein, do not constitute the provision of investment advice unless they are expressly referenced as such advice. These Communicationss are for the general information of our clients and are a general solicitation of business.
Sales is subject to additional potential conflicts of interest which Research does not face. GrupoFinancieremay engage in transactions in a manner inconsistent with the views discussed in a Communications. GrupoFinancieretrades or may trade as principal in the instruments and may have proprietary positions in the instruments discussed in a Communications. GrupoFinancieremay make a market in the instruments discussed therein; and the Author may know the nature of such trading positions and strategies. Sales personnel are compensated in part based on the volume of transactions effected by them.
Assumptions, estimates and opinions expressed constitute the Author's judgment as of the date of the Communications and are subject to change without notice. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. The Communicationss are based upon information that GrupoFinanciereconsiders reliable as of the date hereof, but GrupoFinancieredoes not represent that it is accurate and complete.
Certain transactions or securities mentioned in a Communications give rise to substantial risk, including currency and volatility risk, and are not suitable for all investors. Communicationss may be intended for institutional customers or accredited investors only and may be furnished for informational purposes only. GrupoFinancieretransacts business with counterparties on an arm's length basis and on the assumption that each counterparty is sophisticated and capable of independently evaluating the merits and risks of each transaction and that the counterparty is making an independent decision regarding any transaction.
- We protect your information.
- We endeavor to collect, use and maintain client information only for appropriate purposes.
- The types of personal information we may collect from you when you visit or use our online services include your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number(s), account numbers, limited location information (for example, a zip code to help you find a GrupoFinanciere office near you), user name and password. We may also collect payment card information, Social Security numbers, driver's license numbers (or comparable) when you provide such information while using our online services and where we believe it is reasonably required for ordinary business purposes.
- We may use the information we collect from you to help us deliver our online services; to administer, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services, improving existing products and services, performing data analytics, and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions); manage our risks; market our services and products; and to comply with and enforce applicable laws and regulations, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies. We may also use data that we collect on an aggregate or anonymous basis (such that it does not identify any individual clients) for various business purposes, where permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
- We respect and protect your privacy even when you're on the go.
- We share personal information with affiliates and with others when we believe it will enhance the services and products we can provide to you or for legal and routine business reasons.
- We share personal information among our affiliates and business units when we believe it will enhance the services we can provide, but only in circumstances where such sharing conforms to law, any applicable confidentiality agreements, and our policies and practices.
- From time to time, we enter into agreements with other companies to provide services to us, or to make services and products available to you. Under these agreements, these companies may receive your personal information, but they must safeguard this information, and they may only use it for those purposes we specify.
- We may share your personal information with any person or entity if we have your consent to do so.
- We may transmit, transfer or process information to, or through, any country in the world, as we deem necessary, appropriate or consistent with legal or regulatory obligations.
- We provide you with relevant and appropriate choices regarding the sharing of personal information.
- We offer you the opportunity to access and correct your information on file with us.
- We respect your decisions about the collection of personal information related to your online activities over time and across different websites for advertising purposes.
- We tell you when our privacy policies and practices change.
We take our responsibility to protect the privacy and confidentiality of your information, including personal information, very seriously. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable legal standards to secure such information from unauthorized access and use, alteration and destruction. We hold our employees accountable for complying with relevant policies, procedures, rules and regulations concerning the privacy and confidentiality of information.
For your convenience, GrupoFinanciere offers you the ability to access some of our products and services through mobile applications and mobile-optimized websites. When you interact with us through your mobile device, we may collect information such as unique device identifiers, your screen resolution and other device settings, information about your location, and analytical information about how you use your mobile device. We may ask your permission before collecting certain information, such as precise geolocation information.
We may give you choices regarding the sharing of personal information with affiliates and third parties. Choices you have about the sharing of your personal information will be described in the privacy policies or notices you receive in connection with the financial products or services you obtain from us.
Keeping your account information up-to-date is very important. You may review or update certain account information by logging in and accessing the relevent section. If you cannot change the incorrect information online, or you prefer to request changes offline, please contact your GrupoFinanciere representative using the contact information listed on your account statements, records or other account materials.
GrupoFinanciere does not allow unaffiliated third parties to collect personal information about your online activities when you visit our online services. Nor do we use personal information collected across non-affiliated websites for the purpose of serving you advertising related to your browsing behavior. If we engage in this practice in the future, we will provide appropriate notice and choice so that you may opt out of the practice.
Last updated: June 1, 2014
AS USED HEREIN, THE TERMS "YOU" AND "USER" SHALL MEAN ANY VISITOR TO THE WEBSITE.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, FROM TIME TO TIME IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY POSTING THEM TO THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.
You are strictly prohibited from unauthorized use of our systems or this website, including but not limited to unauthorized entry into our systems, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted to this Website.
You acknowledge that we may disclose and transfer any information that you provide through this Website to (i) any company within the GrupoFinanciere companies, its affiliates, agents or information providers; (ii) to any other person or entity with your consent; or (iii) if we have a right or duty to disclose or are permitted or compelled to so disclose such information by law. You consent to the transmission, transfer or processing of such information to, or through, any country in the world, as we deem necessary or appropriate, and by using and providing information through this Website you agree to such transfers.
Use of this Website may be monitored, tracked and recorded. Anyone using this Website expressly consents to such monitoring, tracking and recording. You are responsible for being familiar with the current version of these Terms and Conditions posted on the Website during each session.
The works of authorship contained in this Website, including but not limited to all design, text, sound recordings, and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by GrupoFinanciere or one of its subsidiaries. Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, they may not be copied, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed (for compensation or otherwise), licensed, altered, framed, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the owner's prior written consent, except to the extent permitted and then, only with notices of the owner's proprietary rights. Except for any third party exchange data, you may download information and print out a copy for your personal use, so long as you do not remove any copyright or other notice as may be contained in information, as downloaded.
Website content and materials
The information on this Website is for information purposes only. It is believed to be reliable, but we do not warrant its completeness, timeliness or accuracy. User accesses, uses, and relies upon such content at User's own risk. Please seek the advice of professionals as necessary regarding the evaluation of any content on this Website. The information on this Website is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase of any stock, any other security or any financial instrument or to provide any investment service or investment advice in any jurisdiction.
Securities, annuities swaps and insurance products are not bank deposits and are not insured nor are they obligations of, nor insured or guaranteed by, GrupoFinanciere. or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Securities annuities, swaps and futures involve investment risks, including the possible loss of value. The information and materials contained in this Website - and the terms and conditions of the access to and use of such information and materials - are subject to change without notice. Products and services described, as well as associated fees, charges, interest rates, and balance requirements may differ among geographic locations. Not all products and services are offered at all locations. Your eligibility for particular products or services is subject to final GrupoFinanciere determination and acceptance.
Some of our other websites or pages within this Website contain supplemental terms and conditions and additional disclosures and disclaimers, which are in addition to these terms and conditions, disclosures and disclaimers. In the event of a conflict, the supplemental terms and conditions and additional disclosures and disclaimers will govern for those sections or pages.
Materials and information posted on the Website may be printed for your use, provided, however, that third party exchange data, if any, may not be downloaded, printed or redistributed for any purposes whatsoever. Materials and information posted on the Website may not be duplicated, copied, re-disseminated or re-distributed to any other person or entity. Re-dissemination and re-distribution includes, without limitation, making any such materials and information available via the Internet or via any other electronic means of access.
All GrupoFinanciere research is subject to a disclaimer included in such research. Any material excerpted or summarized from a research report is subject to the terms of the disclaimer. The information on the Website, including research, is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. Any investments discussed on the Website may fluctuate in price or value. Investors may get back less than they invested. Changes in rates of exchange may have an adverse effect on the value of investments.
The value of the securities or financial instruments mentioned herein (including the income derived there from) may be adversely affected by changes in market prices and exchange rates, the imposition of taxes and other factors. Prices, opinions and estimates reflect our judgment on the date of original publication and are subject to change at any time without notice. Information concerning past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.
You agree that (i) you will not engage in any activities related to this Website that are contrary to applicable law, regulation or the terms of any agreements you have with us, and (ii) in circumstances where locations of this Website require identification for access, you will establish commercially reasonable security procedures and controls to limit access to your password or other identifying information to authorized individuals. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages, data or the content contained herein or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission.
WE OR OUR SUPPLIERS MAY DISCONTINUE OR MAKE CHANGES IN THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO YOU AND WITHOUT ANY LIABILITY TO YOU. ANY DATED INFORMATION IS PUBLISHED AS OF ITS DATE ONLY OR, IF NO DATE IS STATED, THE DATE OF FIRST POSTING. WE DO NOT UNDERTAKE ANY OBLIGATION OR RESPONSIBILITY TO UPDATE OR AMEND ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANY OR ALL WEBSITE OFFERINGS OR TRANSMISSIONS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO YOU. FURTHERMORE, NO DISTRIBUTION OR SOLICITATION IS MADE BY US TO ANY PERSON TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE THE PROVISION OF THIS WEBSITE AND SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Suitability and Appropriateness
Securities or financial instruments mentioned in the Website may not be suitable or appropriate for all investors or in all geographical areas. Your particular needs, investment objectives and financial situation were not taken into account in the preparation of this Website and the materials contained herein. You must make your own independent decisions regarding any securities or financial instruments mentioned herein. The fact that GrupoFinanciere has made available to you through the Website, investment opinions and other information constitutes neither a recommendation that you enter into a particular transaction nor a representation that any financial instrument is suitable or appropriate for you. You should consider whether an investment strategy or the purchase or sale of any product is appropriate for you in the light of your particular investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances.
Potential Disruption of Service
You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, software, and other equipment needed to access and use this Website. Access to this Website may from time to time be unavailable, delayed, limited or slowed due to, among other things:
- hardware failure, including among other things, failures of computers (including your own computer), servers, networks, telecommunication lines and connections, and other electronic and mechanical equipment;
- software failure, including among other things, bugs, errors, viruses, configuration problems, incompatibility of systems, utilities or applications, the operation of firewalls or screening programs, unreadable codes, or irregularities within particular documents or other content;
- overload of system capacities;
- damage caused by severe weather, earthquakes, wars, insurrection, riots, terrorism, civil commotion, act of God, accident, fire, water damage, explosion, mechanical breakdown or natural disasters;
- interruption (whether partial or total) of power supplies or other utility of service;
- strike or other stoppage (whether partial or total) of labor;
- governmental or regulatory restrictions, exchange rulings, court or tribunal orders or other human intervention; or
- any other cause (whether similar or dissimilar to any of the foregoing) whatsoever beyond our control.
If access to this Website is unavailable, delayed or limited, or if this Website does not operate quickly and efficiently, you may be unable to transmit your instructions for transactions and other matters, or such instructions may not be promptly executed or you may be unable to retrieve information on a timely basis. If your operations are dependent on such communications with us, and such communications are disrupted or delayed, you may suffer losses. GrupoFinanciere will not be liable for any such loss.
Links to other sites
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BECAUSE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF HUMAN AND MECHANICAL ERROR AS WELL AS OTHER FACTORS, THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE) IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." WE, OUR AFFILIATES, AND ANY THIRD PARTY DATA PROVIDERS:
- ARE NOT PROVIDING ANY WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE WEBSITE;
- DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, FREEDOM FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
- DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION; AND
- WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY, DIFFICULTY IN USE, COMPUTER VIRUSES, MALICIOUS CODE OR OTHER DEFECT IN THIS WEBSITE, ANY INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THE WEBSITE AND THE USER'S FILES AND THE USER'S BROWSER OR OTHER SITE ACCESSING PROGRAM, OR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXPERIENCED BY THE USER DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
NO LICENSE TO THE USER IS IMPLIED IN THESE DISCLAIMERS. NOTHING HEREIN SHALL BE CONSTRUED AS LIMITING OR REDUCING OUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS TO CLIENTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS..
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITY OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE HAVE BEEN APPRISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
Enforceability and Governing Law
In the event any of the terms or provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be held to be unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions shall be unimpaired and the unenforceable term or provision shall be replaced by such enforceable term or provision as comes closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable term or provision.
Conflicts of Interest Policy
GrupoFinanciere conducts its business according to the principle that it must manage conflicts of interest fairly, both between itself and its clients and between one client and another.